Microsoft Azure solution offerings helps in extending intelligence to the edge means Internet of Things, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence devices can act more autonomously, process and analyze data closer to the source, and enable intelligent action when and where it’s needed most.
- Today’s opportunities and insights enable unlimited possibilities
- Analyze big data to enable intelligent action when and where it’s needed most.
- Extending intelligence to the edge allows further cloud intelligence.
- Orchestrate consumer convenience and ease.
- Need to compute capabilities that extend the power of the cloud to mobile and Internet of Things devices.
- Need to stay ahead or at the forefront of industry.
- Need to predict failures before they happen.
- Want to increase innovative digital solutions.
- Need to provide easy accommodation.
Data is growing every second of every day—what are we going to do with it? How can we leverage this opportunity and move to the intelligent edge?
To ensure your company stays ahead of the industry, you can utilize all your resources with Microsoft Azure with ease. Move to the Intelligent Edge with Azure and deploy models into production within minutes. Take advantage of tools to build AI-powered experiences, that interact with users and build in advanced analytics tools to make faster predictions.
Internet of Things—What Internet of Things solutions do you offer? How would those Internet of Things solutions help prevent down time of assets to maximize satisfaction and improve predictive maintenance?
Machine Learning—How can you make better decisions with Machine Learning services to enhance and build intelligent solutions and orchestrate consistent Machine Learning with confidence?
Artificial Intelligence—How can you create the next generation of intelligent apps with powerful data through Artificial Intelligence?
Internet of Things:-
Create the Internet of Your Things by connecting your devices, assets, and sensors to collect untapped data. Improve performance and reduce costs with remote monitoring. Predict equipment failures before they happen with predictive maintenance.
Find the right Internet of Things solution for your business: Use Microsoft Internet of Things Central, a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering, to deploy a fully managed, end-to-end solution that enables powerful Internet of Things scenarios without requiring cloud-solution expertise. Use Azure Internet of Things Suite, a Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering, to discover a host of preconfigured and fully customizable solutions to accelerate your Internet of Things project. Azure Internet of Things Suite affords you maximum flexibility while making it simple to connect your devices and scale with ease.
Increase asset reliability with predictive maintenance: Vastly improve operations and asset availability with predictive, and even preemptive, maintenance by gathering and transforming data from sensors and systems.
Build Internet of Things solutions with confidence: Use per-device authentication by setting up individual identities and credentials for each of your connected devices, and retain the confidentiality of both cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud messages.
Predict equipment failures before they happen: Collect and analyze data from your connected assets to proactively plan maintenance, decrease downtime, and improve retention of the asset value.
Bring the Internet of Things to life with Azure IoT Starter Kits: Use the easy-to-follow tutorials and seamlessly connect your devices to the cloud.
Machine learning enables computers to learn from data and experiences and to act without being explicitly programmed. Customers can build Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications that intelligently sense, process, and act on information—augmenting human capabilities, increasing speed and efficiency, and helping organizations achieve more.
Make better decisions, at any scale, when it matters. Bring AI everywhere to everyone using a cloud service for data scientists and developers to help you build intelligent solutions, analyze data, build better models faster, and orchestrate your machine learning development life cycle—with the confidence that your data is protected with enterprise-grade security.
Accessible to all
Microsoft has created Azure Machine Learning that is user friendly. All you need is a web browser to log on to Azure Machine Learning and you are good to go.
Build your model
Azure Machine Learning offers built-in flexibility to your business. With one click choose the best algorithm for your business. Whether it’s R, Python, or battle-tested Microsoft algorithms that run businesses like Xbox and Bing. Businesses can also customize their own code.
Deploy in minutes
Azure ML is designed for applied Machine Learning. Deploy your model as a web service in minutes—a web service that can be called from any device, anywhere, and that can use any data source.
Expand your reach
Create your own brand and business model with our global Machine Learning Marketplace.
Create the next generation of applications—spanning an intelligent cloud as well as an intelligent edge powered by AI—with the Azure platform and a wide portfolio of productivity tools, including cognitive services.
Develop breakthrough apps with built-in intelligence
- Take advantage of a comprehensive set of services, infrastructure, and tools to build AI-powered experiences, including bots that naturally interact with users and built-in advanced analytics tools, such as R, to make faster predictions.
- Elastically scale storage and performance with Azure Cosmos DB, the first globally distributed database service that delivers horizontal scale-out with guaranteed single-digit, millisecond latency.
- Rest assured with managed service capabilities such as built-in monitoring, threat detection, automatic patching, and backups.
Build and deploy custom AI models at scale
Work across teams to build, test, and manage different versions of your models in production with Azure Machine Learning Studio, Workbench, Experimentation, and Model management. Debug, test, and deploy across platforms with Visual Studio Code.
Expand your possibilities with an open platform
- Build apps for any scenario with familiar technologies of your choice and a comprehensive set of data engines such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, and Hadoop.
- Leverage advanced analytics and AI services and tools such as Spark and Jupyter Notebooks.